1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Goodies for sale....lots of good stuff!

1. Camber Kit, Ingalls, All 4 corners, fits all years, NEW $45.00

2. 9007 Upgraded headlight harnesses, NEW $15.00

3. 98-99 Clear corners, Used, In good shape except a piece of the rubber seal is peeling back SOLD

4. Nology Power Core Ingnition Amplifier, NEW, Model PC-10 will work on all years of Altimas SOLD

5. Indiglo Needle Kit, Blue, NEW, Includes instructions SOLD

6. Orion DVD player, Used, In GREAT shape, includes remote $70.00

7. RCA Dual Deck Cassette Player, NEW, Retails for $200 $120.00

8. JVC VCR, remote included, Model HR-A61U, 4 Head, Stereo Sound, some scratches on the back and rear sides SOLD

9. Radio Shack Radar Detector, 360 degree, vg2 guard, windshield mount, cig. lighter cord, PERFECT SHAPE, Retails for $100 $50.00

10. Alpine KCE-420v Audio/Video Switching unit, NEW, Retails for $180.00 $135.00

11. 98 Altima Taillights, 1 Pair, Used, Perfect Condition, Also included is some sealant for the tails, These are the red/amber/clear lights $35.00

**All prices include shipping in Contiental US. DVD, VCR, and Cassette all include insurance as well. I will accept paypal and money orders....

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
Talk to me more bout this Nology Ign. amplifier..

what does it do? (not the obvious.. increase ign power)
Where does it install to?
How old is it?
What are the performance increases?

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The PowerCore ignition coil amplifier increases the ignition coil output performance of any inductive ignition system by up to 50%. This hotter, more powerful spark ignites every fuel/air mixture much quicker, more reliably and more efficiently; thus increasing horsepower and torque, whereas fuel consumption and emissions are decreased.

This never before available technology is truly revolutionary and is the most economical way to step up the power of any electronic or points inductive ignition system. Coil rise and saturation time is much shorter.

PowerCore is absolutely essential for high compression and/or high rpm engines, and all lean-burn applications. For maximum horsepower and high rpm reliability, use PowerCore .
PowerCore is the perfect ignition upgrade for vehicles where the ignition coil is incorporated within the distributor, (Honda , Acura, General Motors). Many times a performance coil is not available for those systems. Simply connect the PowerCore amplifier to the stock coil and get up to 50% more spark power.

If you're not using PowerCore™, you're not going as fast as you could be.
For cars, trucks and motorcycles.

Patent Pending

Available for electronic or points inductive ignition systems only

It is brand new......

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
Solace..

I'm guessing its just like a MSD system.. That should do me just fine til November. Is it in the original packaging with all info?

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It isnt in the packing...no info on it either. I ordered it a while back, mounted it in the car for a week and never hooked it up. You should be able to pull the info off of Nologys site for hooking it up but it is only 2 wires.....

paypal me at [email protected]

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dom, I am going to play with the eyelids tomorrow since I have some free time....I will no something on them as of tomorrow evening.

For the trade I might be interested in that but I have one other person looking at the camber kit as of right now and he was the first to ask....but do you happen to have a picture of the watch or the shades????

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hey,

Sorry about the AOL IM thing i got a phone call... anyways
here are the links to pics

http://www.sunglasshut.com/sghus.cfm?dir=sunglass&page=sunglasspage&SKU=111356 these are the arnettes i got

http://www.sunglasshut.com/sghus.cfm?dir=sunglass&page=sunglasspage&SKU=425394 i got these oakleys but the frames are green

http://www.sunglasshut.com/sghus.cfm?dir=sunglass&page=sunglasspage&SKU=415400 these are the nikes i got with orange, blue, amber, grey and mirrored black lenses

http://www.sunglasshut.com/sghus.cfm?dir=watch&page=watchpage&SKU=931039 i have this fossil but the face is a different color

anyways get back to me

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
oh.. I won't be able to get it then bro.. I have the boxes and info for everything I buy incase I have to sell it.

Thanks anyways man!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Taillights you're selling

I'm looking for those type of tail lights for my Alitma. I can mail a payment out on the 1st of September. Will you be willing to hold them until then?:)

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
SOLACE, i need those 9007 headlite harness upgrades! still have them? ill take them if u do. $15 shipped right? thats for both headlites too right?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts