The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title says, Im sellling my guage cluster that has reverse Indiglos and custom needles done by Poisonfist. Cluster currently reads 92k, but you can legally roll taht back to match your cars mileage. Also has a brand new clear plastic cover on it.
Pic to be up in a few. This thing looks sweet and I have gotten lots of complimients on it. I will also include 4 194 blue LEDs to go behind the guages to make sure its bright enough.

Heres the deal. Send me you old (working) stock cluster+$75 and then Ill swap and put the stock in mine and send out the Custom cluster. Anyone local, this will be an easy swap. Your cluster must be working and must work in my 94 GLE. I know that this may seem like kind of a pain, but you can drive for a few dyas with out a speedo, I know I have :D.

heres what I want ya to send. When ya pull the surround out that holds the climate controls, there are 4 screws that hold the cluster in place just undo those 4 srews and unplug the back and send that whole unit. takes like 10 minutes to remove.

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
ill call dibs, if no one else has called them...I got a 1995 GLE, any issues u think???

they look exactly like poisonfists???? how do I turn the speedo back????

check PMS

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Those gauges and needles rock!!! I've seen them in person, can't wait to get mine done :D poison is the man!!

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Poison lives near me. I gotta give priority to MAXDDY since hes local, but after that altimafreak is next. I will update you guys tom. altimafreak I resonded tp the PM. they should work perfect in your 95 GLE. Also I can turn odometer back if ya give me the milage.

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
werd up...you've been PMed as well...Ill take em...lemme know wassup homie!

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok well MAXDDY currently has the cluster, but there seems to be some probs with the conversion. If we cant get it to work it yours altimafreak

·
Registered
225 Posts
how much do you want for all this???? let me know....

question....how did you get the blue lights for the cruise control and climate controls?? let me know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts