The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S: LCD Projector - (NEC MultiSync MT850)

Its an NEC LCD Projector Model MT-850. The item is used but in wonderful condition. It has approximately 250-300 hours of use. Which is a drop in the bucket since the bulbs generally last about 1200-2000 hours.

SPECS:

Brightness: 1700 ansi lumens
Resolution: SVGA (800x600)
Weight: 13 lbs.
Dimensions: 11.4'' x 14.8'' x 4.9''
Zoom Lens: Manual
Type of Projection: LCD Poly-sci, 3 Panel
Number of Colors: 16.7 Million
Keystone Correction: Yes
Contrast Ratio: 350:1
Aspect Ration: 4:3
On Screen Menu: Yes
Compatibility: NTSC/PAL/SECAM/NTSC 4.43
HDTV: 1035i,1080i,720p
Inputs: (2) RGB, 1 Composity RCA, 1 S-Video, Audio
Speakers: Yes, 1Wx2
MSRP: $5,695

The MT850 is one of the more powerful SVGA projectors on the market, and it is very well equipped, offering 2 computer inputs, and computer out. In addition, a range of optional lenses are available.

For a 13-pound projector the 1700 lumens it beams out is definitely adequate for just about any environment. This truly is a very versatile machine that really wont leave you short of your needs. With that type of power you can present in an auditorium to at least 100 people. But don't limit yourself to just auditoriums; this projector has many uses. It could be used in conference rooms to train employees or present ideas to future customers. The MT850 can also be applicable for today's learning environments.

With the MT850 you have the option of loading all your images onto a PC Card. With the supplied software you can transfer all your slides from your computer. No more lugging around a laptop or having to attach any computer cables to your projector. This PC free experience will be a direct advantage for presenters who want to travel light.

You would expect these types of projectors to have a lamp life of around 2000 hours. With the Eco-Mode lamp option, the lamp can last up to 2500 hours. That's a one-hour presentation everyday for almost 7 years. Chances are you will never have to change your lamp if you are light user.

Well that pretty much sums it up....just let me know if you have any questions and please only serious inquires on this guys......
And yes I am really selling it guys....

I will consider any serious offers on it. Definetly not looking for anything near the msrp...

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
you punk.......I can't believe you are selling this. *tear dripping down my face*

But for anyone who wants to know...this thing is awesome. The picture is great, and it is really cool to look at a dvd from this

1 - 4 of 4 Posts