The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Spilled the Shashum?
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am selling the JT Autostlye Rear and sides. The quality is aight. The only reason why I am selling them is because I really don't have the time to work on mounting it correctly and doing some sanding and bondo to get it perfect. I am in no way a body man so I don't want to screw things up with my car, it's my baby haha... So I want to let everything go for $250 + shipping. That's not to much money for them, I just need money badly, no job and school is starting..... Email me if your serious [email protected] or respond cause I will be checking the thread periodically... Wayne:)

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
shit, damn, crap...

that is cheap, somebody better jump on this quick.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Dude i want... I'd just like to see what they look like first on an alty before I buy... I don't car what color or anything.. I already got a paint guy workin on some paint so I can get ready for a body kit so if there is a pic layin around Ill check it out and U should deffinantly have the money

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
land o' lakes...

isn't that where that butter is from???

·
Spilled the Shashum?
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I checked shipping prices fella's and they are mad expensive, about 165.00 to ship from philly to anywhere on the east coast, if you guys have any better shipping company's let me know for your own sake haha... One guy seems to be very interested in it so I will let you guys know if he goes through, which I will be certain tonight... I'll post back up then

1 - 16 of 16 Posts