The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Dizzy Chinese
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S- Konig DTD Driver Rims 17's with yokoham tires low profile 204/40/17 black, 4 Lugs. These are very limited rims which are hard to find, asking for 1200. The original price for the rim was 1600 but willing to also negotiate. Serious offers only no shipping and only local pickup.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
LOL, you want me to buy those rims? haha, do you think I care if they're limited or not? Sizzz has discontinued rims as well, they cost like 2000 and he can't sell them for 900, on top of that they they're 18's! IMO I don't think you will get more than 1k..sorry bro, but I've been shopping for rims for months now.

·
Dizzy Chinese
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Russ keep your your opinions to yourself! Plus its not my rims im helping a friend. Also my friend just told me about this polish car meeting thing by my house.

·
TopNotch MI Founder
1,659 Posts
LmfDeeDee said:
Russ keep your your opinions to yourself! Plus its not my rims im helping a friend. Also my friend just told me about this polish car meeting thing by my house.
what about my opinions? dont hate on russman, cuz i totally agree w/ him... sizz's rims are alot nicer than these and he had trouble selling them... i almost bought them but i got a better deal... so really consider lowering that price...

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
PhantasmO said:
what about my opinions? dont hate on russman, cuz i totally agree w/ him... sizz's rims are alot nicer than these and he had trouble selling them... i almost bought them but i got a better deal... so really consider lowering that price...
What did you get??

·
Registered
107 Posts
LmfDeeDee said:
F/S- Konig DTD Driver Rims 17's with yokoham tires low profile 204/40/17 black, 4 Lugs. These are very limited rims which are hard to find, asking for 1200. The original price for the rim was 1600 but willing to also negotiate. Serious offers only no shipping and only local pickup.

That is a lil pricey for Konigs......my buddy had some white Volk Gram lights with Yokohama AVS's that he was selling for 1300!

~Shmoe~

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
1200 for used rims and tires right ? but jeeeeez 1200.00 for some 17's i can get 18's for 1500.00 brand new with tire at the rims shop on fullerton and central park.

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
phantasmo i didnt read on ur sig that u hada flowmaster did i ? that sacreligous! american exguast on a import! ?? how does it sound ? and what type of muffler is it?

·
TopNotch MI Founder
1,659 Posts
chi-town se said:
phantasmo i didnt read on ur sig that u hada flowmaster did i ? that sacreligous! american exguast on a import! ?? how does it sound ? and what type of muffler is it?
lol... i actually luv the sound... no whistles or anything... i just got a rumble... well it helps i have a hollowed out cat and a str8 pipe from my cat to the muffler... no resonators either... :)

oh, the muffler is a Flowmaster 40 series 3 chamber...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts