The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Civic Driver
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
magnaflow muffler for sale!
this muffler is from the magnaflow street series collection. only about 1k miles put on the car since i had the muffler put on, so it's relatively new. i'm looking for around 85$, without shipping.. depending on where you are, that's going to go up. Anyway, it sounds great, has a deep sporty tone to it.. and will be a great addition to any of your altimas. Let me know if you're interested. Bought from local muffler shop for $150. ;)

·
Civic Driver
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow..that's kinda low dont you agree? i'll do 85, but he would have to pay the shipping costs. I'm giving you a deal as it is because i got another muffler from a friend that was in a financial crisis, so this one just needs to go. but i cant go THAT low. hope you understand.

·
Speed Ricer
1,198 Posts
yeah he just says that was an offer, umm i dont know what shipping would run but my area code is 66061, and could u find a picture of how it looks? thanks i think shipping will be under 20 bucks.

·
Civic Driver
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Adiltima, i'll get my digi-cam up and running here probably tomorrow. Tell your friend, it's an awesome looking muffler, sounds great, and i can probably do it for 105$ shipped. I'll still have to check on the shipping rate for ya, but that's a ballpark figure. Thanks for your interest and response. I look forward to doing business with you, (and your friend).

Regards,
-Mark

·
Civic Driver
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no problem man, just let me know if you're willing to do a money order. im a trusted seller on ebay with an overall 91/92 positive votes. One was neutral because he was queer, but we wont get into that. yeah dude, let me know asap. gotta help this friend out.

·
Speed Ricer
1,198 Posts
yeah money order is perfect because thats how me and sean always do business with people online, im a good buyer ive bought off of boriqua racer, and nismo man and sending a money order out to stealthmode tommorow, and sean will send out money the day he agrees, hes on the site as AltimateSE but hes in some shit with his parents and is grounded from the computer so i was talkin to him over the phone will doin this, and i think this is exactly the type of muffler hes lookin for, its an oval one that looks kinda stock right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts