Nissan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
aight well i have painted clear tails w. the testors modle paint. they are in good condition and have been on my whip for a/b 3 months. i am selling b/c i got a ticket for them even tho they look legal (gotta love some VA pigs) but i am selling them. i am not going to lye, the paint on the tails is okay, not the best. i painted them to fast and the paint is not flat. its a little bit bumpy but you can't even notice it from more then 3 feet away. they light up just like stock tails, bright and red and the rest is clear. they are the same tails shockwave and them have. they are tight. for any more questions just email me [email protected]. i don't haveb pics but i can answer any and all questions. IF you are serious, email me. i will not respond to post made here. you make the offers. latas. . .

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i will consider trades for strur bars, indiglos, mufflers, and head decks. let me know, i am flexibal. latas. . .

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
hey kev, u know any peeps up there with 96-99 civics that mite want a spoiler? i gotta sell this biotch, its let me know. later

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Siizzzoooo said:
hey kev, u know any peeps up there with 96-99 civics that mite want a spoiler? i gotta sell this biotch, its let me know. later
thier are so many peoples here w/ damn civics. i might be able to do some magic. i'll let you know, latas. . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
BORICUAMORENO
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing