The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
de-moderator
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal. I have some eyebrows for the first gens that im going to have molds made of and sell them for a good price. BUT, before i go get them made i need to see who would be interested in a set and how much you would pay for some. I'm not lookin to make lots here just wanna hook everyone up with some eyelids. If there isn't any interest i'll just get mine painted and install them on my car.

·
maybe another alty soon?
594 Posts
Might be interested depending on price

·
de-moderator
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mrdeucie said:

the ones Orlando has are about $100.
damn! mine dont look like his. Mine look like law's on his first gen (RIP) They require no tape or anything to mount them. And $100 is probably way more than i was thinking. We'll see how much everything comes out to after the mold and how much to make each one.

·
The Highest Grade
259 Posts
i have been looking for some good 1st gen eyelids for a while. i would buy them for sure, as long as the price isnt anything like the ones that orlnd0 has. $100 bones is too expensive for eyelids in my opinion.

·
de-moderator
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ross said:
u think 40 is a good price? cuz blackouts are 45...
$45 for the blackouts... plus shipping, plus tryin to cut them correctly. If you **** up you are out $45. We'll see what the final pricing will be. I HIGHLY doubt it'll be over $50 shipped. A bit more to canada. I have to finish up these to be PERFECT then on monday of nextweek (my only day off) im going to go to the fiberglass place and see how much a mold of them would be and how much each eyelid is going to cost me to be made.

·
Title beneath my name
173 Posts
What are they going to look like? If they look similar to the one Bench has, count me in. If they are the ones that are on Orlando's car, then I'll pass, they look nice but I like the the other style more.

·
de-moderator
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
eXyle said:
What are they going to look like? If they look similar to the one Bench has, count me in. If they are the ones that are on Orlando's car, then I'll pass, they look nice but I like the the other style more.
they will look almost EXACTLY like bench's eyelids. Except for there wont be the little point by the grill. I'll have pics up once i get the final product made. But, like Mack (94altimate) these things look badass.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.