The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like title says. Its a rockford fosgate [email protected] amp. Puts out 220 watts*2 @2ohms. Or 40*[email protected] ohms. Also can run 100*[email protected] ohms. This amp would be great for anyone looking to run some interior speakers or a couple of subs that need 200 watts. Amp is a few years old, so its the old style. Ill try to get a pic up soon. Amp was in the car running just my rear speakers for a few months. Other than that it has been sitting in my dresser drawer. I do have the box and test sheet, but they are at home (Im at college now). If you want those I can send them to you at a later date (march). I am selling because my alternator went out for the 2nd time in 2 months and have decided that 1 amp is enough for me.

Looking for $200 shipped. Offers accepted.

Post any questions/offers here DO NOT email or PM any offers. Payment accepted is Money order or paypal (preferred). I have done business with other members on here so dont be worried. I am on ebay as altimafan with a rating of 10(all positive no negative).

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
If thats the original series amps, its strong little fucker even though its old. I had the same one in my car for acouple of years untill I sold it last year. I miss that amp

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
If I didn't drop so much money on my car and if I wasn't buying the VB body upgrade, I would jump on this buy real fast for my mids and highs. This amp made my shit sound real nice and it was pretty strong also

Edit: I definitley think that the first series Fosgate amps were the strongest ones they made

1 - 10 of 10 Posts