1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ProChoice=Bottle or Draft
324 Posts
How much?

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
How much bro.. I'm in Miami Lakes.. like ten minutes from you..

Why are you selling it?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i want $100 for it the reason im selling it is because im going to put nitrous on the car now and i wont need it anymore new it costs $350 with everything what it does is it gives the car more power between 1000-5000 rpms

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
Problem.

Hey man.. my brother called Venom because he swore that it wouldn't go well with the altima and they said that the 240sx module is model # v30-128 ... and the 96 - 97 altimas is v30-522 .. and the 98 - 99 altima is v30-523..

They also told him that it is not made based on engine (ka24de).. he said they are made specifically made to modify the electronics in the ECU. If this is true.. the Venom 400 module for a 240sx won't work on the 97 altima because of the difference in the ecu between both cars. Remeber that the 240sx has a higher compression rate than that of the altima and there are differences in the MAF sensor.

We need the model number of the back of the Venom 400 module to see if it would fit the altima. My brother talked to Greg over at Venom Preformance.. 1 800 959 2865

Please call Venom and find out for us for sure. I can't risk my ecu zapping out cause of the installation of this module intended for the 240sx.

Thanks man!

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Solace has/had one on his second gen if i remember correctly, maybe someone can ask him how well it worked with his car..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
altimajg i called venom a few weeks ago to make sure and i talke dto like 5 different guys i told them that it cameoff of a 96 240 and if i can use it on a 95 altima they all said yes because the engine and computer are the same and the compression ratio are both the same they are both 9.5:1 in compression if you want to find out go to www.carpoint.com and check both motors and it will thell you both compressions both engines have 150 horsepower and 160 torque

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
hey man..

I have venom sending my via fax a diagram for the 96 240 and the 97 altima.. he said that it wouldn't hurt the altima but I probably won't get the same results..

eitherway, I'll take it.. If it doesn't work I'll talk to Venom again and see how much a reprogramming will be.

Where do I meet you on Saturday? C.B. Smith Park? Pembroke mall?

Let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts