The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these side skirts are xenon and they were for a 2000 civic but fit just fine on my car but i got a new kit so i dont need them any more.

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
do you think they'll fit a first gen? how much were you think about asking for them?

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
measure your sides and ill go measure mine and then we will know but also urethane bends easily to mold using heat and skill so ive seen but can not do

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
75 dollars plus shipping ive never shipped before so i dont know what it would cost but all i know these sides are light

·
4,020 Posts
groupie said:
75 dollars plus shipping ive never shipped before so i dont know what it would cost but all i know these sides are light
I took a look at the picture and almost died, that shop looks identical to one here in Syracuse, even with the antenna thing sitting in the background. But then I read you were not in Syracuse...

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok to explain these sides really quick you have to use double side tape going down the top part it is urathane(i think i spelt it wrong) when you install it on the front you use a 1 inch screw and that pulls the side skirt in but as long as when you get it painted they put the right stuff in it will be fine

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
also ive never sold anything before whats the fastest cheapest way to ship and whats the best way of getting the money without getting screwed

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by groupie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
When i shipped a set of sideskirts to Rhode Island I think it was it cost me about $35. I wrapped them in bubble wrap and took them to UPS.

Just let me know what you want shipped to me. I am in Alabama.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and solace is that your black altima and if it is one who did your hood two how do you get your pic on the thread like that

1 - 20 of 36 Posts