isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Stillen FSTB(used) 160shipped OBO
2. Stillen Exhaust(used) 180shipped OBO I never put it on though
3. R33 front(new) 265shipped firm
4. BW sides 235shipped firm
5. K & N Air filter(used) 35shipped OBO 3 months old

Air filter is probably going to be sold to IGNITE because he already got dibs but the rest i guess are FS...

*sigh i didn't think i was going to have to sell all this stuff but if you see my sig that's why i am selling...

Post if you're a serious buyer plz

*Sigh......

Mark

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
damn! i wish my car got plowed like that, what are u gonna get?

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about getting the new mazda 6 or stay within the nissan family...new SER or Infiniti G20 5 spd...found one for 8950 @35k miles. It is a 99 too...keep you posted though...

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
witnesses say about 45+ mph...did not even hit the brakes either...

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
altimajuggalo : i bought it from another .net member and he had it on his altima. When i bought it from him it was used. I never had time to put it on so lmao that is how it is used and how i never put it on...

altiy98 : so far you have dibs...i have no other offers than urs. Where do you live and zip?

majsingh : na bro i don't have pics but the r33 front has 2 minor scratches...i'll get pics on all the things i have. The bw sides are in great condition. The FSTB stillen is great condition too...

If anybody else is interested just post up or pm me...

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
na it's a regular stock rectangle filter made by K&N hehe i ain't baller ^_^

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
damnit mark i said i wanted the filter :D R33 in my siggy

·
4 U 2 NV
789 Posts
i'm asking again....

majsingh said:
VERY nice....i guess since u say the r33 is new it hasnt been painted or test fitted yet right? so i'd have to paint it and have it fit to the car (since most kits are not EXACT bolt-ons, but need a lil work to get it to fit right)

-Vishnu

·
PureDenizenCitizensBand
132 Posts
Request

Is there any way you could salvage the part for the drivers' side sunvisor that screws into the ceiling of the car which holds the sunvisor up? Mine was busted when I bought my altima so if I try to use my sunvisor, it falls in my lap... not too safe for driving.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts