The Nissan Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
29 Posts
ok i did a search but no one really got ot the point. with the mods i have would it make a difference and also would i need to get a guage for inside the car or would the one on top of the regulater work. not really fimilar about this mod so if someone could help me out i would greatly apprecaite it.

i am defialy interested
do you take payp[al
thanks
will

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I say with your mods it'll help out a lot. Altimavixen has the bosch FPR and they said it helped them out. The only other gauge I recommend is an air/fuel ratio gauge. I have a [brand new Autometer Ultra-lite air/fuel guage I can include for an additional $40.

·
Boosted Member
771 Posts
Siizzzoooo.....the fuel pressure regulator does exactly what it says....its adjusts the fuel pressure so that you aren't running lean, the stock regulator wasn't meant to give the pressure needed with more hp (mods)

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
needles said:
Why did'nt you install it?What did the shop you go to say about it ,not to put it in???
They said in order to get the best results I have have to get it dyno tuned, which they're aren't but a few places in austin that has a dyno jet. The ones we do have are expensive. I just figured someone on here would have better use for it than me.

·
VTEC wont save you....
1,939 Posts
needles said:
Why did'nt you install it?What did the shop you go to say about it ,not to put it in???
I think it has to do with the fact he has OBD II sensor.So you really cant 'regulate' how much fuel your adding to the mix.The sensor I beleive(OBD II) will just recompensate for any change you make.Some,most,or all 1gens are OBD I.

Well...just a guess.:p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.