The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a ***BRAND NEW*** second gen stillen front lip, never mounted, primed, or painted. I still have the original mounting pieces, double sided tape, and instructions that came with it. I have pics in my registry (link in sig). The ones of it on the car, its just sitting in place, not screwed on. Asking $225 Shipped

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm doin a full black widow, there are only a handful of them too :)

·
MoSt BeAt On ThE StReET!!
311 Posts
Due I hope you know that same lip is going for 240 Shipped at SWA. So you might wanna lower your price.

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do realize that, my price has since been changed to $225 shipped, I haven't changed my thread cause NDAltima wants it if he doesn't buy a used one on here. This one is brand new never used for $225, which is $15 less then southwest, plus they add tax

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
They don't add tax unless instate. I've seen more black widowed altys then 2gen stillen lipped altys.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
hey whats up man........my girl posted how i crashed the car.......and stillen lip is gone (half is gone)......im really interested in getting the lip off u..................you dont gotta worry about shipping it ill just pick it up from you......much easier ......ill get in touch with u

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brent, I read the post and am sorry to hear that, I replied to your email just let me know and its yours

1 - 10 of 10 Posts