Banned
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious would anyone be interstead in the front

Front lip ....$140+ shipping

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
What color is it? What condition is it in?

·
Banned
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its was painted champinge but it was mold on my car .., there are 2 rivt holes that the body shop put in ...i'll try and get some pics ..

·
MoSt BeAt On ThE StReET!!
311 Posts
This is a Second Gen Lip right? If so I'll give you 150 for it plus I am in florida so I can come pick it up? Where in florida are you?

·
Banned
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok ^^ ..update ...for sale

stillen Front lip -asking $140

erubuni 905 rear - asking $170

erubuni 905 front -asking $170

JWT POP Charger ADAPTER(2nd gen) $30

·
::Distant Illusion::
259 Posts
You don't have the erubuni 905 sides? or did u use the Stock Se sides does it matter? does it still look good with out it?. What if I bought your rear 905 and your stillen front lip would that look good with Se sides still?
I'm tring to get somthing nice to gether but I want it to be urethane bc of where I live tell me what you think.

·
Banned
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nismopower said:
Goku what part of Florida do you live in. If you no shippng is involved how much are you will to sell the entire kit for?
ft lauderdale ... and i dont have the entire kit ...

the front stillen and rear 905 was painted champinge altima ...

the 905 front is primer and ready to go (primer blk)

and yes i use to have the stillen front ,SE combo and 905 rear ...it was fine to me

·
Registered
57 Posts
Goku i am a serious buyer for the Erebuni 905 front. Hit me up with an email or some kind of response. I am ready as soon saturday if i decide on the purchase. Let me know cuz i will be up north hopefully on saturday to visit some opalocka junkyards, which will make pickup and payment a stop by either on the way up or down.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Goku is there any way you can post pics up for us to see? i am interested and i live in miami so no shipping would be involved. How much you the stillen front and erebuni back

·
Registered
699 Posts
HIT ME up...i'll buy the sides and back

·
Registered
57 Posts
GOKU,

Whats up man? I've been waiting on some kind of response now for the greater portion of the week. I am seriously interested on the Erebuni 905 front and will pay the $170 for it. Cash in hand, no waiting no B.S..just let me know.

P.S. anyone viewing the thread know how i can contact him other than .net?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts