The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
serious buyers only. not for the interested

i have on my car now, a stillen lip $150, and an erebuni rear $175, custom painted and tinted rear clears $100, 3 pieces to the se side skirts (missing is the long piece on the passenger side.) all 3 pieces for $100.

buyer pays shipping on all parts.

i don't remember how to post a pic, but there are pics of my car at the last NE meet. it's the maroon se w/18's. Serious buyers will be e-mailed a phone #.

·
The Highest Grade
1,172 Posts
:eek:
i will buy the erebuni rear right now!!!!!! pleeeease message me or e-mail me back. i have the money in hand, i can do paypal or whatever you need, i have been looking for the erebuni rear for over a month now.

My e-mail address is [email protected]
If you would like to communicate through aol my screen name is HiGhGrAdE00

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Is that Stillen lip a black cherry color? If so i am very interested!!! Let me know!
-Smacko

·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Smacko- the stillen lip is NOT a black cherry color, but of maroon w/blue pearl. the color of the nose.

·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if this works, it's a pic of the rear of my car.

if not, i try and send it to you.

·
The Highest Grade
1,172 Posts
The picture didn't work... Has the Erebuni rear been sold already? Please get back to me, I am extremely interested. I can send the money now if it is still available.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Do u still have the front lip for sale and the rear i will buy both if they are not sold! Please get back to me asap!! My friend needs them for his car real bad so let me know!
-Smacko

·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hopefully a pic of the rear and clears will be up soon.
but as of this point, i haven't received a call from anyone. i sent out a few e-mails already so check your mail.

·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
btw... i don't have a paypal account, that's why i'm offering to talk to you 1 on 1 to make arrangements. a certified bank check or postal money order would do.(no personal checks)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Hey man i want the front lip now!!! I will send you a money order if u give me ur address!!!! Lets do this man soon!! No bullshit i got the money NOW!
-Smacko

1 - 20 of 43 Posts