The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
www.carzonemotorsport.com
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright here is a list of items I am selling.....

Stock Springs(I would say 2nd gen but we all know they are all the same!)make offer!

A set of APC black and gray racing seats! make an offer

Of course the tranny from the previous thread I had posted....

also possibly some Sprint springs....front ones have been cut (whatever ya'll think or say the ride quality has not changed!)

More stuff to come as I clean up the garage!

oh yeah if any of you own a honda OEM 2000 SI electric blue spoiler!

·
Once again in a DSM!!
1,499 Posts
GTR500R said:

also possibly some Sprint springs....front ones have been cut (whatever ya'll think or say the ride quality has not changed!)
If you would have posted this a bit sooner, i would have bought them. How old are the springs.

·
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The springs are probably about a year old or so but in all honesty they are not driven on that much don't really like driving my car around the DFW area to ruff!

·
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
uhm the rear is still the usual 2.00 inch drop and the front is I believe 2.50.......you know got to get rid of that damn front wheel gap that the Altima has!

·
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SI spoiler I'm thinking what $90 plus shipping I think that sounds fair...let me know what you think!

As for the springs not to much for the 19's as long as you are running 215/35/19 tires...that was my setup and I was happy with it rode on that all day long no problem!

·
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well actually they just have the rollers to bolt on to a bracket don't think they have a bracket I really haven't looked at them in a while, but I will double check and maybe get pics of the mounting points!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts