Nissan Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Modder
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, since the other post that has been here forever seems to not get read about listing items for sale, I feel compelled to write this one.

MUST HAVE IN ORIGINAL POST

Pics of item(s) for sale...no Craigslist or EBAY links
Price of item for sale.

We do not list items and hope for offers. List a clear cut price and the OBO is optional.

The moderation staff is paying much closer attention to this forum than it has in the past. If the rules are not followed, please expect your threads to be closed or deleted..

B

I am not going to lock this thread...If you have a question about listing an item, please ask here.

·
2750lbs
966 Posts
First and foremost though i think we need to know what generation the vehicle is. Maybe break up the f/s section by generations...

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think it would help to organize the For Sale Threads by Categories of parts like this:

For Sale: Engine / Drivetrain / Suspension / Wheels & Tires:
[Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels, brakes, wheels and tires, pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other components.]

For Sale: Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling:
[Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.]

For Sale: Vehicles / Part Outs:
[Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale or parting a vehicle out, place it in here.]

For Sale: Miscellaneous Items:
[Includes miscellaneous items that can't be put into other categories.]

Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT):
[Looking for a particular product? This is where to post it.]

It would be so much easier to navigate the For Sale Forum and find what you're looking for...

·
Registered
608 Posts
I think it would help to organize the For Sale Threads by Categories of parts like this:

For Sale: Engine / Drivetrain / Suspension / Wheels & Tires:
[Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels, brakes, wheels and tires, pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other components.]

For Sale: Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling:
[Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.]

For Sale: Vehicles / Part Outs:
[Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale or parting a vehicle out, place it in here.]

For Sale: Miscellaneous Items:
[Includes miscellaneous items that can't be put into other categories.]

Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT):
[Looking for a particular product? This is where to post it.]

It would be so much easier to navigate the For Sale Forum and find what you're looking for...
+1 on this idea will clean up the marketplace and make it easyer to use and less time going threw alot of pages.

·
NOTM - Feb 2010
3,032 Posts
^^ they do that on other forums, but i doubt people would follow that here. i mean, they cant even get our simple price/location/pic rules right. most forums also require you to take a pic with ur screen name and date on a piece of paper with in the pic.

·
Registered
608 Posts
^^ they do that on other forums, but i doubt people would follow that here. i mean, they cant even get our simple price/location/pic rules right. most forums also require you to take a pic with ur screen name and date on a piece of paper with in the pic.
Yea a tagged pic, and some fourms won't let you post a thread Fs if you don't put location pic price.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well if you have moderators that are assigned to the marketplace to keep tabs then members would have to follow suit.

Yea a tagged pic, and some fourms won't let you post a thread Fs if you don't put location pic price.
QFT, it helps to eliminates hustlers and scammers.

·
Super Moderator
4,925 Posts
In your case, I'd suggest posting a picture of your car so people can see the lowered stance. If you can get the job done before selling the springs, and are just looking to be reimbursed for the labor cost, then you can post pics of the springs.

·
Praise the Lowered!
213 Posts
i personally like the way our marketplace is set up. if anything were to change, it would simply get more complicated no matter how much categorization you want to apply. just a thought..

·
Super Moderator
4,925 Posts
I agree. Aside from the posts without pics, it runs pretty smooth.

I do a daily check for pics and post when someone doesn't add them. Then I give 24 hours or so before I delete the thread if pics aren't attached. I'm a stickler about pictures because it proves to everyone searching that the seller does indeed have the items and it shows the condition of the items. And, simply because it's a rule and if a person is too stupid or arrogant to follow rules, that person shouldn't sell stuff here.

·
Praise the Lowered!
213 Posts
Couldn't have said it better myself!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
Russian with a concussion
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing