The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okay here's what I got:

225/40/zr18's

2 x Yokohama A-008P with N-O rating (60-70% tread $90 pair)

2 x Continental n-1 rating (85-90% tread $140 pair)

1 x Pirelle Pzero n-3 rating (85-90% tread $75)

215/45/17's

1 x Sumitomo HTR 45z (65% tread $40)

2 x Nankang HR rating (90% tread $95 for pair)

205/50/17's

1 x Continental sportcontact N-1 rating (90% tread $70)

1 x Continental sportcontact2 N-1 rating (diff tread than above, like new less than 1k miles on it) (95-99% tread $85)

2 x Dunlop Sport 8000's (these are probably going on my car though) (85-90% tread $100 for pair)

Tire prices are negotiable and they all have good tread life left. RUSH0 has bought tires from me and was very happy. I have also bought and sold with others here. I am in NYC, will consider shipping but not sure how much it cost or how to ship them. Post, email or IM [email protected]. I HAVE pics give me your email and I'll send them.

...oh and I have my 17 chromies rims for sale too with or without tires, will email pics.

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
damn i would consider buying those 18's cause i need some for the spring but why 3 diff brands?

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
scimani2 said:
damn i would consider buying those 18's cause i need some for the spring but why 3 diff brands?
Its what i got now, I will most likely get some more 18's very soon. Prob Conti's or maybe pirelle. You could do 2 and 2 or wait till i get a set of 4. let me know

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
you should get pix of the tread

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Very cool guy, i met w/ him and picked up these tires, everything went smooth and great communication. not like ****ing Griffin20o.

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Siizzzoooo said:
you should get pix of the tread
I will email any interested parties pics of tread, just let me know which tire (s) u are interested in. Forum rules say I can not post attachments :-(.

·
OG
4,071 Posts
carlosr said:
I will email any interested parties pics of tread, just let me know which tire (s) u are interested in. Forum rules say I can not post attachments :-(.
just email em to me and i will host them for u
if u can please make them < 256 kilobytes

"just helpin out the kiddies"

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAVE PICS (crapy pix, of dirty tires... sorry) of all tires except nankangs (will try tomorrow). Email me if you want the pics or wait for ChickenWing to post them as I emailed him taking him up on his offer to host. Updated prices and tread depth as i inventoried them better, THERE ARE 2 Continental 18's not one as I previously posted (edited post above).

·
OG
4,071 Posts
here are the pics i promised to host for carlosr

each pic is NAMED what the tire(s) is

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ChickenWing : thanx for posting

sexybear0429: sorry dont get that size

scimani2: U could get the 2 conti's for up front and the yoko's for the back. I'll prob get more conti's &/or pzero's soon too

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pics do not really do tires any justice, many of them still have the "niples" on them. Oh BTW prices are negotiable.

·
OG
4,071 Posts
do you have any 16's ? i would need 2 with something near 205/55/r16 ... can even be slightly used

o ... and no bf-goodrich ... long story

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry no 16's. Only 17 and 18's right now, can get most likely 19's if there is and interest.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
i might need 4 17s soon, id rather 40 series but 45 would be okay, all with good tread, let me know if u have something

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tommymac said:
i might need 4 17s soon, id rather 40 series but 45 would be okay, all with good tread, let me know if u have something
The correct sizes for the altima is 205/50/17 or 215/45/17, if you wanna keep your speedo right. I have only 3 of the latter as stated above. I prob wont get more of the 215/45's.

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So far I've gotten a good amount of interest and a bunch a people that want them if they are available in the spring, but all are still available. Cash talks!

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All tires are still available! prices negotiable and I will consider trades

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Summer comming! no one needs tires?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts