The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a traxxas tmaxx with the epic 18 engine in it 4-sale. it have aluminum bulkheads, integy shocks with piggy back. it comes with radio, 2 glow ignitors, stock shocks, upgraded battery on board with charger, steering servo protector (aluminum), fuel filler bottle, fuel filter, misc. screws, nuts, e-clips, tools, extra glow plugs. basically comes with a ton of extras for future repairs and modifications. i am selling it because i do not have the time to use it. it also comes with a nice carrying bag with 2 big end pockets and smaller pockets to hold everything you may want. the tmaxx brand new goes for 400 bucks stock and you get nothing tha i described here.

i am asking for $340 shipped but the price is negotiable (sp?) to a certain extent. when i get out of work i will post pictures of it.

i need to get rid of this thing ASAP so let me know if you want it

i accept paypal

thanks
jamie

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here are some pictures of my tmaxx. obviously i can not send this with the bottle of fuel, but there is not that much left.

here are some pics

TOOLS

TRUCK

PARTS

·
Registered
354 Posts
i cant afford nothing im sorry, i really know though how sweet that truck is though, thats why i wanted it so bad. but i do understand that they are expensive, i had a slege hammer made by traxxas,that was plenty money there, i just have no money to offer for that, i have another expensive hobbie, reef keeping!

so free bump and i wont bother again, but this is a great deal. great for a kid, fast too 2spd forward, 2spd backwards, i think. they are fun, thats all have to say, no more horring:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts