The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What gives? I have fact. installed cassette/CD in '94 GLE, one morning, the front doors died as did one of the "A" pillar tweeters. Do I have to go to the dealer?

Any info is mucho appreciated
'94GLE
193,208miles and still hauling

[email protected]

·
Banned
0 Posts
rte148 said:
What gives? I have fact. installed cassette/CD in '94 GLE, one morning, the front doors died as did one of the "A" pillar tweeters. Do I have to go to the dealer?

Any info is mucho appreciated
'94GLE
193,208miles and still hauling

[email protected]

check all your wiring before you go to the dealer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
speakers

Holy shit on the mileage dude!! That gives me a lot of confidence on my Altima. I'm turning 75,000 this week and starting to get a little nervous. You have a potential of one of three things.

1. A speaker went bad which will piss off the radio because it either shorts out or changes in impedence. (could have possibly damaged the radio.)

2. One of your speakers or speaker wires is touching ground which will piss off the radio. (will damage the radio in the long run.)

3. Your radio is junk.

I don't think you have a bad connection because you would lose one speaker and not a bunch.

Find someone with a multimeter that can check your wires.

·
RS-R = Authentic JDM
312 Posts
I have an idea! Buy new speakers and a new cd player! I did that for my 94 altima gxe golden edition and i love the better sound quality that i get!:cool:

·
Banned
657 Posts
I remember the first day I hooked up my new deck and amp to the factory speakers my speakers burnt out and it sucked, cause I didnt have any money to replace them either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts