The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all of you out there...I am considering selling my first gen alty, its a GXE 5-speed. I need something a little bigger for all of my music equpiment...so she must go. My question to all of you out there is, what would be a fair price for her? I know KBB is out there, but that doesnt really apply to customized cars...so let me tell you what I've done.

Hotshot header
Hotshot CAI
Custom 2.25" cat back with cat delete and AC autotechnics carbon muffler
Strut tower bar
H&R springs
Exel 17's with falken Azenis (tires almost brand new)
Hella driving lights
Brembo drilled/slotted front rotors(about 2 years old)
PBR brake pads
ACT streer/strip clutch (A year old)
White face gauges
Pioneer 7300 head unit
6.5" Fosgate components all around
Sony class D amp
Fosgate HE2 12" sub
XM satellite radio
Carbon fiber rear spoiler
Clifford matrix 1 alarm w/keyless entry

The car is in pretty good shape, the paint is a little faded (its a 95) but the interior is in great shape. Mechanically it runs great, I've used synthetic fluids in it since I bought it with 80,000 miles on it (it now has 127,000) and I've used the best parts I could find to fix anything that broke. I might get it repainted at a good shop, and take the spoiler off in the mean time, so what do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
318 Posts
well i want it but sadly i probably wouldnt have the money you want and im not sure if thoughs mods are CA legal like the headers actualy only the headers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Response

You can try and target a younger demographic such as a high school kid, I'm sure it wold make a teenagers GREAT first car to knock around in. My 97 has 140,000 and I have Kids waiting for me to put it up for sale. Reputation for car maintenance is also important. Good Luck!!! Oh Hope your looking to but a 3rd generation as a replacement!

·
Registered
282 Posts
You won't get more than 300. Tell ya what I'll take it off your hands for 500, but only cus I'm a nice guy. ;)

Honestly, I think all the stuff you have put on the car would justify atleast $4500

·
1994 nissan altima
425 Posts
if you decide to part out, PM me. you have coule things of interest. high school kid is your best bet. they dson't know about price and there daddy's are usally ready to buy them whatever makes them happy. you just have to live with the fact that your car is going to be destroyed pretty quick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts