The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Speed Ricer
1,198 Posts
ryanD did have a pretty fast 1st gen ran a best of 13.1 at 103 before he blew his motor. other than that the turbo cars like cthunder and goku are suppose to run better but i havent seen any of their slips so im not sure but id think they were the fastest. and 2nd gens there is one turbo 2nd gen and a bunch on nitrous but i dont know whos the fastest.

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
sshhhh. i'm about to be the fastest 1st gen auto on n2o in the country. don't tell nobody. big plans. but anyways there are many fast alti 1st gens and 2nd gens in my area and are in metro area car club or soon to be. along with others i have hooked up and will be hooking up n2o. i ran 14.4 on 17 chromes with a 60 shot. since than i have a pulley, will be putting on slicks, juicing off the line with a 70 shot with an msd, s-afc and semi bullet proof auto tranny.

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
ace_mechanic said:
Who has the fastest 1st or 2nd gen altima and what is the 1/4 mile time and speed it ran?
I'm going to claim fastest in Tucson. Unless you want to step up and try to de-throne me.:D j/p or not......... seriously, come to the meet this weekend.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
depends on whats your talking abouit. Turbo? No2? I believe SHAWN has the fastest all motor time not sure what it is though

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
SHAWN is fastest all motor (14.2)
I am fastest on the site PROVEN (13.1)
Cthunder and Black Hornet are fastest Turbo by far. BH fastest slip showed somewhere in the mid-low 13's i believe. And C has never been able to put up any numbers.

Ramses has high hopes and i hope he gets his goal, but i wouldn't get too optimistic. You wanna drop over a second with just 10 hp more, a pulley, slicks, and some MSD control??? If you ran a 14.4 before under the condtions you stated, and now are gonna run with the other conditions, then I'm gonna estimate a mid 13.

good luck

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
what id like to know is, who has put tons of money into their cars and are still slow as hell... im trying to be fast WITHOUT spending tons of cash. it is possible, just have to be smart.

·
Youngest OG Member
1,817 Posts
yep CM_David prolly has the fastest Altima/Bluebird running on a KA...

·
Rally U13
1,562 Posts
sam21 said:
yep CM_David prolly has the fastest Altima/Bluebird running on a KA...
cthunder is still working out the bugs... so is cm_david.

[edit]i caught up with cm_david's thread... damn:eek: :eek: :eek:[/edit]

·
Banned
29 Posts
Mine is quick, motor is built, tranny is shot, no one has beaten it from 0-70 yet, but I dont care about speed and I gaurantee mine will be the lowest by this summer:D

·
It's Paid For.
1,187 Posts
I have video of RyanD running a nasty 13.58, if someone knows where I can put the video or could host it, I will send it to them.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
HOLY SHIT cm_david has my vote
but no one said fastest INTERNATIONAL!!
hahah

in the US, proven, well...i WAS

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm very impress to see greats results like that....

In Quebec, no one with a Altima run this faster

Me, I run mid 14, but you are realy faster.....

Keep the good job like that...

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
I ran a 12.813 @ 115 and some change last Oct '02. No, I don't have the slip at this point, long story. Just need to run some more (RyanD).

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Go get 'em, Fred!!
I still can't fathom only a 12.8 with a mph like 115! Do you need practice driving? What were the 60 foots lookin like?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts