The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Parts you need I got!
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just Blew 3 cars in one of the most memorable races in one night.. 1 car on both side, im in the middle .. The cars where a Hyundai excel w/NOS 5 speed (confirmed w/driver) and the other a Holden Commodore (3.8lt V6)..Light went green excel wheel spinned...I just floored it and the Holden was half a car length behind me..My gear changed still floorin it until mycar went on BOOST and I just see a White smoke behind my rear view and my Car just sling shot me all the way to 140kmh...in a matter of less than 300 meters..Seeing both cars couldn't catch up I turn my rear stobes on SHOW MY VICTORY..Still on the highway I slowed down, theres a slow car in front..When I was about to merge right I saw light in my rear view coming closer behind me really fast..I knew that car wants to fly past me before I merged..But before he passed about 15 meters behind me ..I floored it and merged...straight away my speedo jumped from 80kmh to 130kmh..As soon as I merged I saw the car coming closer to my tail really fast. After I mereged I went back to the left lane still Floorin the gas..I told my GF sitting in the back to take a look at what car it was ( the car was about 1 car length behind) she told me it was a mazda mx6 turbo..Still flooring it..I hit the second stage BOOST button and POWER button and my car sling shot me once again this time to 180kmh to the Final drive Over 200KMH..The MX6 turbo was like 10 cars behind as soon as my car went on BOOST..On the stop lght the MX6 went next to me to show his respect and complimented my caron HOW FAST IT Is!!!!!!!

·
Parts you need I got!
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AeroDuo said:
is that an airbox?

Yup It is..I had a K&N pod with custom adapter and larger intake..BUt everytime it rains water can get inside the bonnet because I have a hole on my bonnet on top of the K & N ram pod filter..The Airbox actually has a rush airfilter inside ( Foam material not paper) with 2 direct cold air feed goin inside the box!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.