The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ugliest. $650,000 650 hp
i kinda like the rear end but that's about it.
would you guys buy this if you had the money?

-1-

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
-2-

R

·
0 Posts
no. the car i'm having built will have near that amount of horsepower, and will still be about twice as light. that ferrari - i wouldn't be buying a car, i'd be buying a name. thanks, but no thanks - i can think of plenty of other things to buy with my money, other than a name.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and last...

·
Banned
3,479 Posts
Id eat that car with some fava beans and a bottle of water.

Youre paying for not just a name, but the quality. Its a hand made vehicle, every aspect of that car is unique. You can go ahead and spend 50000 bills making a civic faster. When it comes down to it, im driving a ferrari and youre rolling in some sport compact.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lifeofshadoze,do you like the way it looks though???
would you drive it for bragging rights even if you don't like it?

·
Banned
3,479 Posts
i think that is gorgeous. second, if i thought it was ugly, i can say i wouldnt drive it like all of you would, but then who has actually been given the real life opportunity to own a $650,000 car?
Im sure if someone said to me, heres this collectors Edition Woody Allen 360 modena, i would STILL take it.

R

·
0 Posts
Lifeofshadoze said:
Youre paying for not just a name, but the quality. Its a hand made vehicle, every aspect of that car is unique.
sometimes machine-made cars are more reliable. my friend rented a lambourghini and drove it cross-country, LA to NY. he said that by the time he got to NY, he had to take it in to a shop to tighten everything up because everything had come so loose. same thing in LA, but he didn't take the car in, he just returned it. i'm sorry, but if that $50,000 civic will end up going just as fast or faster, i'll take it over the ferrari. let's take a look - it;d go faster, be more practical, be less of a target for thieves, be less expensive for fuel, less money for replacement parts, less insurance... i could go on and on.

god, i just KNOW i am going to get flamed on this board for praising a civic over a ferrari! :p

all things aside, though, if i had a truckload of money so i wouldn't give a crap about what i spend ever, i'd buy that ferrari! :D

·
Banned
3,479 Posts
thats what im sayin.g if u didnt have to worry about money.
Ive also herd that the exotics have some mechanical faults too, but the salary it takes to own a ferrari would easily cover the costs it would produce to maintain it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm not saying i wouldn't drive it now, i'm just saying if i had more than enough money i wouldn't buy it.now,if you have the money and like it,that's cool,to each his own.
i just think it's a real big difference from other ferraris.

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
i think it looks like a fucked up jet without wings..its just ugly...and if i had the money, there are other supercars in the world....xj220, mclaren...plus, i'd find it more fun to buy cheaper cars and see how fast i can make them..just my opinion of course..:)

·
2,446 Posts
I think it's pretty pimp. The design is F1 inspired. If you would take a civic over a Ferrari, there is seriously something wrong with you. If you put that much power in a civic, what the hell is it gonna do? Go in a straight line and hope it doesn't explode. In a Ferrari it's a super powered pimp machine.

·
they call me the butcher
3,184 Posts
its a nice car
funny name though its the ferrari"enzo ferrari"
and yes u can make a civic more powerfull and faster
but the ferrari would still take it on a track race

id rather take a lingenfelter c5
or a callaway lm series

·
RINSE OUT!!!!!! RELOAD
950 Posts
Gavin said:
If you put that much power in a civic, what the hell is it gonna do? Go in a straight line and hope it doesn't explode.
lol

the ferarri is definitely something to catch some looks in

·
Banned
4 Posts
Too bad all 349 of them are taken already. I would rather have a 575 Maranello or even a 360 Modena. They look better and are more practical cars, although I can see how you will be THE pimp on the roads if you do have the Enzo...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts