The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
How did the install go? Any problems? How long did it take? Also, did u get them from SWA??

B

·
0 Posts
Were the tails a good fit? Any leaks? Im askin because I have heard that ppl have had to slightly "modify" the tails to get them snug. THx

·
Them Rims is Blindin
138 Posts
Nice lights, make your car look smooth. Especially with the black

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
hey wuzzup cars lookin real nice---i have a question bout the se-l's, i got mine a few weeks ago from alex and there both different name brands, ones TYC=came with harnesses all wrapped perfect and shit and the others from Depot auto lamps=no harnesses just thrown in a box, they both look exactly the same quality and all only difference is in tiny tiny etched letters one says depot and the other says TYC (not noticible).....alex said they were the same co but ones made in japan the other in tiawan-------did u have the same issue????

Brandie

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
what i wass saying is both my sels arent TYC---one is depot auto lamp....two different companys......i just installed them last night and they look real nice but u can notice slight differences in each light (if u really examin em)--their not exactly the same....1.the fitment of the tyc if flesh mounted with the body -fit real nice no prob, but the auto depot lamp is set further in and was a bastard to get to fit in there...2. the red in the auto depot is darker then that of the tyc , theres a few things
but i was just wonderin if everyone recieved two different tails, or alex ran out of tyc's and sent me somethin else (wich i think is the case) too late to complain o-well

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
well we told him int he 1st place and he said there the same company---then we notices the made in tiawan and the other in japan--dont wanna cause a hassel. o-well...sorry wuzzup dont mean to hyjack ur thread so ill stop ;)

car deff looks nice though

Brandie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts