The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday, got the car from the notorious Baker-Jackson Nissan.
Was about to get an accord because they said the APR would be 15.75 and @ Rusell-Smith they were going to get me in @ 9.25 on a LX model 18,900 + ttl no dn payment. Credit is not close to being good mind you. Told them I had to return to the office, but they wanted me to sign before I left told them no. They called me @ the office stating the rate at 6.25 now take it or leave it. Then went back by BJN and they said 12.75 is the best they can do. Left got a haircut came back and talk to Frank my salesman and he said they are trying to screw me, so go in there and tell them what I think about it. He really wanted to sell the car. Went back in, they said 7.9apr (17,800+ shitty protection package against theft) 18,099-$100dn payment. Finance lady said I had to put the $100 down. Mud guards is the only option. Nothing else needed. Walked away a happy man, well drove away a happy man. Sonoma Sunset w/ 18" Arelli Spiga wheels. Traded old rims off 99 protege last night @ Tire and wheels place close by my home. $900 for wheels. Wife's happy, I'm happy its all good. Just need a Bra=Mask for trip to San Antonio tonight because those 18 wheel monsters make a paint job look even better. :(

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I will need to post pics for some of you guys to enjoy this moment with me. Kind of gloomy outside will try to take pics after work and post.

P.S. Thanks to you all for the ideas wish someone could tell me exactly what to use to re-apply badges......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts