The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My almost new (1 month old) Stillen Header. It's in great condition! My hands didn't even get dirty taking it out of the box as it is so clean...

In terms of install, I'm debating whether to put it on this year or wait until next spring after my emission is done...I have a tough decision to make very quickly as the summer is almost over.

·
Tire Freak
288 Posts
How do you guys exercise so much control? You must like self-torture! As soon as I get the parts I gotta get them on!

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
hahaha...my HKS exhaust and HS header have been sitting in my room for around 2 months now...

nissanguy: i priced out the tokicos from JRP and they wont go any lower then 145 each, he's like you should've gotten em when i was letting em go for 120 each...JRP is full of assholes...

·
Tire Freak
288 Posts
lil_z_33 said:
hahaha...my HKS exhaust and HS header have been sitting in my room for around 2 months now...

nissanguy: i priced out the tokicos from JRP and they wont go any lower then 145 each, he's like you should've gotten em when i was letting em go for 120 each...JRP is full of assholes...
Ahh. I guess I'll go with my source then! Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
JRP said that they could try to hook me up if I get my B&M shifter through them and get the tokicos as well...Billy needed tokicos for just the rear??? hold up another day or two, cuz i gotta go in to get the deal priced out...

·
DIY'er
6,658 Posts
i need a single rear right tokico
a little while ago i got a quote from swa (this was ?? 6 months ago, before they got all f'd up)
1 rear tokico 110 shipped, so... 140 + tax via nissanguy, i mean.. its really close

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
ok...i'll drop by JRP on thursday as tomorrow after work wont be possible, so a set of tokicos for nissanguy (sorry dont know ur name), one tokico for billy, and a B&M shifter for me...anybody else wanna price out something??? holla!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts