The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been a member on here forever it seems. Sometimes I am MIA, but always return. finally took some of the pictures from over the years and created a registry entry. I even found some pictures of my car with LAW's first gen that got totalled from when we had the Miami meet a few years back. Check it out for all the people who don't know me.

http://www.altimas.net/registry/vehicles.php?vehicleid=1211

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Sup, Scott? The car is looking immaculate!! (as always)
nice drop too.

so when's that CF hood coming? lol

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BeerIs4Kids said:
was that interior redone? how is it so clean (literally)?
It is the original interior. It is called upholstery cleaner - LOL. Ask RyanD, he has seen my car, it always looks like this. Also, I normally keep towels on the floor. This way you can just throw the towels in the wash and your carpets stay clean!

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RyanD said:
Sup, Scott? The car is looking immaculate!! (as always)
nice drop too.

so when's that CF hood coming? lol
you know, I have been so back and forth. One day i will want to get new wheels (gunmetal with polished lip) and a carbon fiber hood, then next day I like the fact that my car is so simple.

·
Throw em up
480 Posts
skizot said:
It is the original interior. It is called upholstery cleaner - LOL. Ask RyanD, he has seen my car, it always looks like this. Also, I normally keep towels on the floor. This way you can just throw the towels in the wash and your carpets stay clean!
Thats a good idea. Too bad i never thought of all that. :rolleyes:

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
nice...I never knew the sprints dropped it that low...clean...but remove the pinstripe!!! my .002 cents! Looks a hella lot cleanier without it!

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The sprints are cut 2 coils in the front. I boughgt a set of cut sprint springs for $25. the backs are not cut. The ride is about the same as it was without them being cut. I have a pair that is not cut too.

I have been riding on them like this for about 3 months now with no problems, just in case anyone comes on telling me how bad it is. I already know.

Most likely soon I will be putting the non-cut sprints back in because I need new tires and with the added drop in the front on the cut ones, I literally tore threw the remaining tread on my current tires.

Yes, I know about the pin strip, it is going to be gone when I get the car painted as some point.

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the comments...hopefully I will be able to get the car repainted and new rims/tire this year at some point. Then I might look into that carbon fiber hood...

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Peterson said:
You look like you been smoking the whacky tabbacky.

Car looks nice and clean, as always.
LOL

:D - "in the voice from Office Space"... yeaaahhh, I'm gonna go ahead and take that picture offline, greaaatttt....

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
1,083 Posts
Looks exactly like my car when I had it! My interior was tan instead of Grey, It was the better 93-94 one colored cloth too. 93-94 interior cloth was the best IMO.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts