The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Old Newbie
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is the 3rd and final interior job that i've done to my car, im satisfied with it so I will keep this. Its black bottom grey top with metallic blue trim. Thanks home depot~!

·
Old Newbie
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aye thanks Peterson, for those who didnt see the before pic of my interior here it is

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
2,594 Posts
nice, now add black w/ gray inserts leather and it will be HOTT

·
Haze Grey and Underway
114 Posts
that looks really bad a$$. I found my new mentor. One question is your car a stick or auto. It's only because I can't see the clutch. But it really looks cool. Oh yeah how long did it take you to do all that.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
wow, that is hot! :bigok:

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
hey where did you get those mats? i really like them, the all metal ones are too ricey for me, those are perfect.

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
ya know whats sad? :( my rotors don't look like that ... they are all rusty. grrrrrrr :angry4:

·
Tristate Pimp
153 Posts
sweet good job

·
Distorted Perception
660 Posts
WOW! that looks amazing!

·
Old Newbie
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, the panels all screw or pop out just gotta find the right order, yeah i used home depot paints in many coats and clear coats. The mats are Hayamme or something along those lines, got them from CarTrenz in Rockville,MD for 75 a bit pricey im sure you can find them online. As for the seats Adler Mandell is desiging custom black with blue trim for the entire car. That won't be till summer tho.

·
The Edge
284 Posts
good job but i don't think the blue really goes with the grey, on engine yes but interior no, you should have stuck with grey and charcoal interior or titanium panels instead of blue

·
8,112 Posts
That's tight!!! Make's me want to redo my interior. What paint did you use for the door panel\'s and the center console. Black spray paint? I want to paint the tan in my car to match the dash. To bad my leather is tan.

AWSOME WORK!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts