The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's so hard to get people to race down here, so it had been awhile...

I was driving home from a friends, Southbound on I45. I see a car coming up on me quick, so I slowed a little, about down to 65. It slowed by me and that's when I saw a dude driving 3 chicks, and he was bouncin' his hood, wanting some of the 'ole 'Tima...I dropped to 3rd, and we took off. I took him, easily, on the jump, and began leaving him behind. A few seconds later, I was about 6 carlengths ahead of him. I looked at my speedo, and saw 95 and climbing. I eased off the gas, and noticed him do the same. I flashed my hazzards, and relished in my victory.:D

Out.

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
'95 was the first year with the V6, and it was only 170hp w/ automatic only. And '93 was the older (bigger) body style.

·
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot to mention it was the 4-door. I probably only beat him that bad because he hadn't put his "Accord Type-R" stickers on yet...;)

Out.

·
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My car's blue. Looks navyish at night except for the glare from lights, and similar to the Frontier blue during the day. Spoiler, Aluminum 15s, polished Thermal exhaust with 2 tips, no tint, sunroof...

Out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bitches like that don't deserver cars or girls. How much you bet he saw your car, thought: "Hey Look! It's just a shitty little altima!" and then he probably thought "I bet I can smoke him, make my car seem cool, make me look cool, and them mabye, just maybe, I'll get laid."

After you smoked his ass I'm sure the little bitch started crying.
He ain't gettin shit tonight.

Great kill.

It's good to see someone put one of 'those' little prics in their place.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts