The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
u r below-me
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

i finally got my CAI in sounds and looks great, i had a ghetto rigged WAI before and i like this one by far, sounds nicer and feels nicer.

·
u r below-me
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in the bumper
thnx poison, ive had it for like a year already, dunno y though my system got jacked.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Ok so the HS goes down into the fender? Because mine is by my battery but has a tube going down to my fender (mine ain't a Hot Shot)

·
u r below-me
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im pretty sure all the CAI go down into the fender, if not its probably a WAI

·
Nipponese
5,458 Posts
dmonger said:
Ok so the HS goes down into the fender? Because mine is by my battery but has a tube going down to my fender (mine ain't a Hot Shot)
The stock airbox is down there, the Hotshot CAI replaces the entire plumbing of the stock intake system.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
So does mine. My ait box and tubing was taken out. A new pipe and filter was installed and I have a tube running into my fender.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
looks good, i just did a install of that on my friends 2nd gen. i dunno why they never made the pipe long enough to fit the hose that was already there. had to go buy a longer hose.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
poisonfist said:
The stock airbox is down there, the Hotshot CAI replaces the entire plumbing of the stock intake system.
no that is the resonator.

·
u r below-me
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya it fit perfect, the filter is about 2 inches off the bottom of the fender.

·
u r below-me
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so far it hasn't hit anything, i hear a noise coming from the left fender, but its probably something with my springs, not really sure, ive had that noise ever since i got my car dropped. i dont kno wut it is

·
Talib Kweli
275 Posts
i gots to get me a cai... they arent loud are they?
whats the noise difference??
also.. take a pic from the bottom of your car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts