The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Kottonmouth King
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got my subs today, 2 12" kenwood tornado subs! hell yeah! i am building my custom sub box on monday. it will be a ported box. i cant wait till my system is done, for the moment. i am getting the kenwood 450x1 bass amp in like a month maybe. this way my my whole system will be kenwood. also i am custom carpeting my box to match my car and i am also custom carpeting the trunk to match the car. nothing special but im really excited. pics will be up in about 2 weeks!!!

btw, what website should i use to up load the pics? thanx!!!
kyle

·
Anonymous OG Member
250 Posts
It's gonna be hella tight bumpin that new system around the block wit dad, right??

Hehe, just playin wit ya :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
You all need to chill with the bitterness. I bet he's a little teenager who's all excited for his first system anyways. Hey that's cool. I think I posted something just as meaningless when I announced to everyone I finally got my 15 in my trunk anyways. Let that shit rump!

·
Anonymous OG Member
250 Posts
Someone was bound to take a shot at StaticX (formerly known as ImportRacerKid) for all those times he started out his posts by saying "by the way I'm 14," and that someone happened to be me. I was just playin around though, wasn't trying to offend anybody...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah i remember doin the same thing...back when i dropped the 2 kenwood 10's tornado's in my alty, w/ the 280 MTX amp, and the bandpass box...looks like i forgot about the sound in my sig...guess i'll change that later....But hey...if you throw shit up here about your system and shit, unless it's hella respectable, then expect some shit from these guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts