The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Man...i haven't even registered my car yet because i did not have any pics. It sucks that i have to show my car off with these pictures though. I was a red light waiting for it to turn green at 2:30am. As i was waiting, I ****in feel myself and the car get hit hard and pushed into the middle of the intersection. I did not believe what just happened. I got out to see if everybody was okay...i had 2 passengers. The lady that hit me in the Saturn was knocked unconcious *spelling and there was a lot of blood in her car. Ambulance and cops came ...

My friends and i were at the hospital for 4 hours. The other lady i do not know as of now if she's okay or if she was DUI...

I'll keep you guys informed...

I am sorry if the images are too large but i was at school doing this whole thing

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Isn't it lovely? Hey yeah my car is debadged....**sigh the FL altimas.net meet was the next day too...

·
8,112 Posts
NOOO!!! That look's bad. Glad to hear you and your friend's are ok. That look's really bad.

Sorry about the lose but you and your friend's are ok and that's what count's the most.:D

Keep us updated on what happen's.

·
Registered
530 Posts
good god thats aweful......glad u and ur friends are ok ;)

·
FORZA ITALIA
2,177 Posts
TPhelps155 said:
NOOO!!! That look's bad. Glad to hear you and your friend's are ok. That look's really bad.

Sorry about the lose but you and your friend's are ok and that's what count's the most.:D

exactly,, I know the car is a piss off, but everyone's health is a priority, keep us posted on the women and whats gonna happen with your ride

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
damn....i say make that bitch pay man..

glad u n ur friends were ok....hope u get the car fixed man...

·
Registered
882 Posts
damn Mark that sucks!! :( :( :(
sorry to hear about it, where did it happen? and yeah fl. drivers sucks /\$$. and what meet? lol :p

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
the most important part is that you and your friends are alive..the car can be replaced but not either of your lifes...

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i know...i am so thankful that i am alive...I thank my altima for saving my life. Atleast you guys know that if you get hit by a saturn at a dead stop and it's going 45+mph you'll be okay.

Getting up sucks because my neck hurts...
sneezing is gay...that hurts too...
check blind spots in moms rodeo...yeah have to turn whole body because my neck hurts...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
882 Posts
lol yeah i feel ya! while back i was t-boned by a suburban at 60+mph during spring break week. sucked cuz no matter what i still went out. shooting pool *ouch* crusing on the beach bobbing head to song *ouch* going fishign *ouch* sleeping *ouch* thankfully i was too lucky and only had whiplash and nothing more. hope your car and most of all you and your friends are okay.

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
damn, that sucks man... What are the plans for the alty now, getting fixed or getting a new car? Maybe you could score a 3rd gen out of the deal. Anyway, I hope your pain doesnt last too long.

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
se_12alty : yeah thanks man. I could have been T-boned after the hit because she knocked me into the middle of the intersection. The cops said if there was oncoming traffic on both sides it could have been fatal...=( but i am alright. My friends all say go out still and have fun but i am still kind of shocked so i'll be chillin for a bit...

RobbieCOOL : no the airbags did not go off but luckily i was wearing my seatbelt. If i had not i probably would have hit my head on the steering wheel or the windshield....The people in the ambulance said that it was better to have your seatbelt on rather than have the airbags go off. They say it feels like a bull kicking you in your chest when it goes off...

PorscheKid : I am not sure what we're going to do with my 2nd gen. We do not know if it is totaled yet or what. My mom wants to fix it but i told her the car will never be the same. I was thinking about getting a 3rd gen like a 3.5 manual but i do not know. I wanted to get an infiniti g20 5 spd the 99 black on black.

Yeah my neck...it sucks...when i sneeze it hurts...i get up it hurts...and when i check my blind spots it hurts...i drive my moms rodeo so i have to turn my whole body so it won't feel so bad...lmao...sigh

Thanks for the support and help guys...Wear your damn seatbelts all the time too...never leave any area either if your passengers are not wearing their seatbelt...tell the retards to wear it and stop acting cool...*sigh...

·
master of the custom cai
885 Posts
TPhelps155 said:

well said!:D

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
L 800 226 272: bro whats the news with the insurance
Mark: not sure i am getting it estimated
Mark: but the people at the shop said
Mark: it cost about 9500 to fix the bitch

1 - 20 of 28 Posts