The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say "hello!" to everyone and officially join the forum. I have been checking out the site and reading your posts for almost a year now, so I feel like I already know a lot of you. I still haven't driven home in a new Alti yet, but I will soon. I am enamored with this BEAUTIFUL, high-performance automobile.

Much respect goes out to Altimat, ThaiBruin, Tytalian, Wild Willy and the rest of the long-time, active members (too many to name). Altimat and Ty, I was bummed when your pristine rides were smashed!

I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone, especially when I finally get my Alti (probably an '03SE).

Thanks for listening. Hopefully I'm not too far off-topic.

Remember, Hondas are like a$$es - everyone's got one! (Which is another reason why I'm getting an Alti!).

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,268 Posts
Welcome to the freak show... I registered by accident...meaning I did not know what in the hell I was doing at the time..Never had a computer... When it told me I had successfuly registered I was excited....I have been unable to leave the site and fela pressured to buy a Nissan Lol. I never posted for a long time until I figured thing out...Hate to get flamed !! Now I am on fire all of the time.. Pull up a chair...better get a cozzy one.. you're going to be here a while

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
wild willy said:
Welcome to the freak show... I registered by accident...meaning I did not know what in the hell I was doing at the time..Never had a computer... When it told me I had successfuly registered I was excited....I have been unable to leave the site and fela pressured to buy a Nissan Lol. I never posted for a long time until I figured thing out...Hate to get flamed !! Now I am on fire all of the time.. Pull up a chair...better get a cozzy one.. you're going to be here a while
That's right, Willy hasn't left that chair since he started posting. Wife had to go to work to support the family, brought a nanny in to take care of the baby............. :D

·
A clean motor is happier
190 Posts
BoneDaddy said:

Remember, Hondas are like a$$es - everyone's got one! (Which is another reason why I'm getting an Alti!).
Yeah! Screw honda's grrrrrr!!:angry3: You'll soon be sheeting all over them hondas, and it'll feel great:D

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
Welcome aboard... I guess I'm one of those long time active posters that you forgot.. ;) :) So you'll be a member of the 3.5 club.. It's an elite membership.. ;) :) So you've been lurking more then a year?? What car are you driving now??

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm driving a '90 Jeep Cherokee, and the wife a POS '95 Neon. Both vehicles, (especially the Jeep) have been well taken care of by a family friend who happens to be a Dodge mechanic. The Jeep has been solid as a rock all these years, but the Neon...damn POS!
As soon as I saw the new Alti last year, I knew I had to have one. Just saving up a LARGE down and getting the last out of the current cars (say good-bye, Neon). Maybe we will get "his and hers" Altimas!
Willy-I definitely need a comfortable chair. Already logged a lot of hours just browsing through the site. Feels good to finally be official.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the welcome!
I have learned a lot from just browsing the site. Tons of great info., advice and commentary. Hopefully I will actually add something of value one of these days.:angel1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts