The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, the lower billet grills have been released for all 2k2 and 2k3 Altimas. They are now available through us, manufactured by Precision Grills.

Here is the pic
http://www.southwestautoworks.com/2002ALTIMA.JPG

Upper grills by Precision are $149
Lower grills by Precision are $129

Please give us a call to order any time, or if you have any questions, e-mail us via contacts in my signature.
Thanks again
Alex

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
alex, you have any better pics, i know its hard with that type of grill or how about other angles?

thanks

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
According to the manufacturer, no cutting is involved. We don't have one yet, but I placed my order with them yesterday. If there is any cutting, I'm sure it isn't that difficult, but the answer to that is, I don't listen to any manufacturer. The ones that say you need to cut usually mean, you don't, and the ones that say you don't need to cut usually end up having to be cut.
:)

Don't you love aftermarket manufacturers?

Alex

·
Ahhh the power of Cheese
380 Posts
Got a Q for u alex, Do u do combine shipping? Cuz ima be buyin the header, the bottom grill, and a shift knob from you guys on the 31.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SharkDogZ said:
Got a Q for u alex, Do u do combine shipping? Cuz ima be buyin the header, the bottom grill, and a shift knob from you guys on the 31.
We can combine certain things, depending on the size of the boxes they come in.
Alex

·
Honda Killer
113 Posts
Another pic from another angle would be nice at some point. That one looks somewhat distorted and discolored...And I agree about the car.....YUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

'02 Black 3.5 SE
K&N filter
RAM air mods
sidemarkers
painted calipers
custom valve stems and caps

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Billet grill pics are hard to make right :( Thank you to all who have already pre-ordered them!!! You guys rock, and stay tuned for more new stuff!!!!

Keep em going

Alex
:D

·
Acid Junkie
211 Posts
I Still think the Stillen grill on the Orange Alty rocks....I dig the lower grill though...Im gonna hold out for a while longer till the Stillen is out and ready to roll......

Ugly ass paint on that car....yikes

1 - 20 of 23 Posts