The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a month an a half waiting, my car is finally in the driveway...picked it up today, got off work a bit early also..!! i'm so happy, the car runs great, but there is so many little gadgets in there...I need to read the owner's manual to figure out everything....only thing i've realized that's wrong is the temperature...!! tonight it was showing -6 degrees, while the radio guy is saying -15(it did feel a lot more like -15 then -6 also..!) so hopefully it's just me...but anyway...!!

I'll be posting pics pretty soon, tomorrow maybe if I get up early enough..!! hehe...can't wait for summer to come buy, so much stuff I can't wait to do...I almost went directly to my speed shop and get the ProKits installed, but then I figured it's still winter and doesn't need to be lowered right now...!! heheh, will wait until it's nicer outside and i'll be able to do the install myself and save that 200$ (Canadian) for a grill instead of installation cost...!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think that new crystal blue color looks pretty sweet. I kinda wish I waited for one but I'm still diggin the classy look of my velvet beige with blond leather.

·
35 ALTIMATIC
519 Posts
BlueAlti'03 said:
I need to read the owner's manual to figure out everything....only thing i've realized that's wrong is the temperature...!!
Congratulations! :)

On the temperature, the sensor is located in the lower front grill of the car by the drivers side foglight. Engine heat could affect it somewhat.

·
Disproportionate Member
716 Posts
Gratz!! Now make sure you scotch-guard your carpet and floormats (and seat too, if it's cloth )

·
614 Posts
Oh man, another crystal blue one....welcome..........now u need to get that crystal blue colored turbo kit..i have 7k miles on mine and i'm very happy with the car

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, and I can see a lot of Crystal Blue are coming out...it's all good..!! Funny thing is i'm probably one of the only Crystal Blue Altimas in Mississauga, and everywhere I went, people are looking at the car, and taking notice because of the color, most Altimas i've seen up to now are Silver, Black, or Pewter, I mean all these colors are great, but i've only seen one Crystal Blue since the 3rd Gen came out, and it was on the same day I ordered mine...!!!

Quote by AQUINEAS
Gratz!! Now make sure you scotch-guard your carpet and floormats (and seat too, if it's cloth )

Don't worry, this time around I got leather, cause my last car, the mustang was fully loaded, except for leather...so I didn't make the same mistake twice, but i'll make sure to do it on the carpet and floor mats..!!

·
B ON BLU
187 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts