The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are dealer takeoffs from a 2016 Maxima. They are made by Enkei using their MAT (flow forming) technology, so they are only about 3 pounds heavier than the factory 17" wheels. They are 19x8.5 with a +50 offset. Tires are 235/40/19 contiprocontact. I love the way they look, but I may have to sell due to not realizing that we lost a couple of exemptions this year and we owe a chunk of money to the IRS. If I decide to sell, I will post them, but I am going to enjoy them for now!

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
These are dealer takeoffs from a 2016 Maxima. They are made by Enkei using their MAT (flow forming) technology, so they are only about 3 pounds heavier than the factory 17" wheels. They are 19x8.5 with a +50 offset. Tires are 235/40/19 contiprocontact. I love the way they look, but I may have to sell due to not realizing that we lost a couple of exemptions this year and we owe a chunk of money to the IRS. If I decide to sell, I will post them, but I am going to enjoy them for now!
Supernice! I did NOT know that the 19x8.5 Max wheels were MAT process wheels. Cool info. Have a source?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Wheels look great!

Reactions: davidwharper

·
Registered
313 Posts
I like the dual exhaust and Bernie Sanders sticker =)!

·
Raiders & Lakers 4 Life
4,195 Posts
looks great

1 - 10 of 10 Posts