The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice looking pics. What kind of camera are you using? I just bought the Canon S30 and I love it.

By the way....What's a PAC Module?

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
top end nikon.. dont have the model number though.. and the pac module allows you to use your steerling wheel controls with and aftermarket radio, or tv/dvd in my case..

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Nice looking rims Tekie99....looks way better then the other pics....I know, I know, crappy pics were taken from the phone...heheh, But now I can say they look really sweet...!!!

What's next....???

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Sweet, Your car has come along nicely, and those Camera pics were pretty good though, what kind of camera/phone was that, a Samsung?

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JBL85 said:
Sweet, Your car has come along nicely, and those Camera pics were pretty good though, what kind of camera/phone was that, a Samsung?
Sprint Sanyo SCP-5000... it's the one you see in all the SPrint commercials now..

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ndurkin said:
what kind of tips do you have on your muffler? where did you get them? they look a lot better than the stock ones which hang down.
damn I forget the manufacturer of them.. but I ordered them from a website.. I did a search and found someone that had the same one's but with angled tips.. and I got the flush straight tips..

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BlueAlti'03 said:
Nice looking rims Tekie99....looks way better then the other pics....I know, I know, crappy pics were taken from the phone...heheh, But now I can say they look really sweet...!!!

What's next....???
turn signal mirrors, whenever the hell they come out :) ahem! ACTIVETUNING!!! and then from there.. prolly nothing for a while.. trying to buy a house to put my alti in :)

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys.. I love the ride.. and I love the handling on turns with a 245 tire and the drop.. next will prolly be the RSB..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts