The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright i convinced my brother to give me his 2 JLAudio W0's powered by 350watt kenwood amp. now i need to build a box for it. he has a crappy box made but i kinda want a better one. What is a boox box that i can build that wont cost me alot?

·
<for hire>
2,769 Posts
Build own box. Easily done with the right tools (common woodworking stuff.) Use lots of screws and glue :D

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Plus it depends on what size W0s, I have two 10w0s but they're in the JL Powerwedge (impulse buy 2yrs ago:rolleyes: ).

BTW, can anyone tell me: My brother in law gave me a new in the box Jensen xs1212 (the blue one w/2in surround). I know Jensen aren't serious SPL or otherwise subs but it's free and I'd like to see what it sounds like. What size box would you guys recommend. The instruc. sheet rec 1.25 for 'Best', 1 for Better and .75 for Good but I just wanted to make sure I needed the 1.25 for best response. Would the 1 cu ft sound decent or just waste time/money?

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
1,083 Posts
Build your own, it isnt hard at all. Just make sure you have the correct volume. Also if it is a sealed box, made sure it is sealed good.
I can push my subwoofer cone all the way in and it takes like 4-5 seconds for it to return to normal position!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts