The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
not a newbie:P
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know about how much it would cost me just to get a car audio place to punch out the whole in my firewall for my power wire?

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know but i dont have a big enought dril bit and i rather have someone else do it so if it gets ****ed up i'm not the one who has to pay for it

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where would be the best place to put the hole

·
Registered
347 Posts
dude i redid my power wire today, i was lazy when i first did my system and just routed it through the side pannel and door. well in the engine bay there is a hole on the drivers side where you can put your wire through, its visible but not to noticable, this will lead down into the tire well of the car. what i had to do was jack up the car take off the rubber tire well and then there is a rubber thingy with a group of wires wrapped with electrical tape. pull this out and try to put the power wire through and it will come out where the footrest is. you need to take off the plastic thing there to gain access. good luck and sorry if this is kinda skecthy but it should help. btw i have a 2nd gen but i think it will have same set up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts