The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
KOREAN... FOREVER...
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
Unless the senior procrastinated because he was playing CS all the time.
your right!!!! damn cs... my freshman and sophmore year.. i screwed up my gpa with starcraft... now... im guessing it going to be counterstrike...

·
young & stupid
3,685 Posts
lionsgraphics said:
school starts on thirtieth :(
one week from today....WOOOOO...home's so boring...can' wait to get back to the college life and outta working full time...and the girls:brow:...

hmm...my freshman year...i screwed up my qpa with.....ALTIMAS.NET:lol: on here so much i forgot about homework....along with other things

·
Who is your daddy ?
275 Posts
loserpunkx182 said:
one week from today....WOOOOO...home's so boring...can' wait to get back to the college life and outta working full time...and the girls:brow:...

hmm...my freshman year...i screwed up my qpa with.....ALTIMAS.NET:lol: on here so much i forgot about homework....along with other things
Meh, who says sit at home, especially in the evening, go ****in' party, drunken volleyball, bud brownies and all that ish. Girls in my college are unattractive, even CCRI (small community college in RI) had hotter chicks.

I'm pissed, but i feel ready for another year of endless papers, halls and teachers with egos as big as wheelgap on altimas. And i guess occasional parties.

·
Banned
413 Posts
I move into college the 6th and start the 7th, you guys got any tips for college? Things I should look out for? I'm starting my freshman year I dont know anyone going to my college so I guess I'll have to make freinds fast, but that doesent bother me.

·
Banned
413 Posts
Yeah I'm not to worryed I'm a preety likible, VERY easy going guy so I think all fit in well, but man I just relized I gotta polish up my dating skillz I use to be great at it and had tons of confidence around girls but I havent been on a date since the begining of Senoir year HS (went to school with a TON of bitchs) so it's been awhile for me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts