The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DrUnKeN_TiGeR
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm getting rid of the Altima and have some stuff here I want to get rid of. Here's the list so far . . .

- Black Steering wheel with cruise control off of a 1995 GXE in excellent condition. However, I don't know if the cruise control buttons work or not because I did not install the steering wheel.
$40.00 + shipping.
- Grey Steering wheel airbag off of a 1995 GXE in excellent condition. The airbag has NOT been deployed. The exterior is in great condition as well.
$50.00 + shipping.
- Newly REBUILT Nissan Altima Alternator (for 1st gen's). In excellent condition, did not install on the car, still in the box.
$50.00 + shipping.
- Climate control, non-digital for a 1994 GXE. In excellent condition.
$15.00 + shipping.
- 1998 SE wheels. All four wheels have no curb rashes, just a few "knicks" from the asphalt. I have all four center caps as well. The rims come without tires.
$100.00 + shipping *ON HOLD UNTIL END OF WEEK*

I'm a reputable guy, just check with the folks in the Northern Colorado forum. All prices are obo since I will have no use for them. Sorry, I don't have a digi, so no pics available :( .

·
DrUnKeN_TiGeR
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wheels are sold. You guys are a tough crowd! How about this, current items get $10 dollars off!!! For example, the steering wheel is now $30 + shipping. Two items I forgot to list are the tailights and valve cover. I have a set of 1994 tailights (orange turns) in excellent condition. Valve cover I began to sand, but never finished. What about 20 + shipping for the tails and 15 + shipping for the valve cover. C'mon guys and gals!!!

·
DrUnKeN_TiGeR
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deal. I don't have a paypal account so the payment has to be a money order. Email me with the details. Thanx

·
DrUnKeN_TiGeR
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update:

So far, the wheels, tailights, climate control (non-digital), and alternator have been sold.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Interested in valve cover , how much would shipping cost to N.Y. area 10805 , so I can have a general Idea of the total . How do w/ to work this , do you want me to email you , or you email me to [email protected] , so you can give me the info w/ to send the Dough .

·
Crazy Russian
884 Posts
Hey, about the black steering wheel...is it just a black vinyl? Is the airback still good? Ill take it. 30 plus shipping?

·
DrUnKeN_TiGeR
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New Prices!!!

All right, I still have a few things left to get rid of. I readjusted the prices, so hopefully you guys will jump on these great deals!!! :D

1. $50 shipped for the rebuilt Nissan OEM alternator.
2. $35 shipped for the black steering wheel (without airbag).
3. $40 shipped for the grey steering wheel airbag.

All parts are for the first generation altimas (I think the alternator might work for the second gen though).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts