The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing how close the fitment is with the OBX catback when used in conjunction with the Suspension Techniques rear anti sway bar???

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
knocks yike!...lol i'm gonna hafta fab it up a lil in the back anyway to fit my muffler, but just was wondeirng about how high it is..

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
So are you going to have the axle back section cut and attach the Max muffler or what? Also, where did you get yours? I bought mine at a local salvage yard nearly 2 years ago but need another and there are NO Maximas to be found wrecked around the entire Memphis area....And they are not worth $250+.....

Jeremy

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maximas.org was where I got mine...for 105 shipped to my front porch...

I've not looked back ever since because most members on this site want somethign with some sound...i opted for the looks as my intake made enough noise...now with boost it's good to keep noise down/stealthyness up

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Gotcha....I thought of joining since I've been browsing the site for 2yrs now but it's still down I think and I heard of ones not able to donate to get the search feature, etc so we'll see I guess.

I do not want to get a dealer muffler but I WILL NOT go back to an OEM restrictive muffler and am afraid that the Magnaflow Ry loves so much will be louder than I want....:confused:

Jeremy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts