The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
soapbox:Man joined recently in jan and thought it would be tons of people from south florida in here and on facebook but its slim in here man! Don't have people at the 3rd thursday meet at JM INFINITY EITHER GREAT MUSIC AND FOOD but no nissans at car show or infinities!

·
w00t
5,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
soapbox:Man joined recently in jan and thought it would be tons of people from south florida in here and on facebook but its slim in here man! Don't have people at the 3rd thursday meet at JM INFINITY EITHER GREAT MUSIC AND FOOD but no nissans at car show or infinities!

Back in the days we had good showings down here in S. FLA. averaging anywhere from 25-30 cars.. peaking at 60 on one night. Then again this was like 6-8 years ago lol. (Wow, has it been that long already?)

·
Registered
449 Posts
I've been meaning to go to that but I go to school at night now and can't make it. I might try going though when I'm done in a few months.

Bro we still do that stuff heavy down here! We do infiniti and Nissan meets at tower shops which is located off of 595 and university every 3rd Saturday of each month. Minimum of 20 cars each event.
I haven't been to Tower Shops in years. I might have to check that out one of these Saturdays.

·
Spec R
4,705 Posts
so how was the turn out for Towers this past saturday? anyone know?

·
Spec R
4,705 Posts
nothing much, besides Tower shops i suppose.

im joining that website you posted, see what it has.

·
Spec R
4,705 Posts
will do.

lol, yeah, i was just reading through some threads there. a bunch of foul mouth kids it seems like. to funny.

not much going on over there though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
will do.

lol, yeah, i was just reading throough some threads there. a bunch of foul mouth kids it seems like. to funny.

not much going on over there though.
Yeah a lot of Shyt talking goes on but there's a lot of ppl who actually race and post vids up....mostly everyone there knows each other from hangouts/meets or races

·
You Know It!
159 Posts
New guy from Kendall/tamiami airport area whuts up with the Nissan meets ....I go to the jdmsouth.com ones I'm also a active member on that site

I live right by you as well. Where is this meet for jdmsouth?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Miami member here.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts