The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I cant get no sleep!
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good place to buy a new carpet for my 1st gen alty (tan interior). How hard could it be to install, i've pretty much done everything on my ride myself.

·
Registered
292 Posts
you can go through auto customs carpets, they can make any color you want. they are only like $160 and its a perfect fit. easy installation as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We're talking about just the carpets......not the seats right?

I'm lookin to replace my interior. The rear passenger seats are hella nasty...I just don't know where to look...dealerships overcharge and i don't know who to trust....know anything?

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
97alty said:
you can go through auto customs carpets, they can make any color you want. they are only like $160 and its a perfect fit. easy installation as well.
i am a dealer for auto custom carpets. let me know what color and year or car and i'll get your a price. btw here's their website: Auto Custom Carpet

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
c0dioxide said:
We're talking about just the carpets......not the seats right?

I'm lookin to replace my interior. The rear passenger seats are hella nasty...I just don't know where to look...dealerships overcharge and i don't know who to trust....know anything?
yeah man just carpets, not seats. try some local upholstry shops for de-doing your seats. i don't believe ACC does seats.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Ridin-Clean-On-That-Blow said:
My seats are allright, i just need the carpet, its a 93 altima gxe w/ the tan interior.
get on the site and let me know what color you want and the material you want if different than OEM style. also email me at [email protected] and give me this info. thanks.

·
missing El Polo Loco...
2,165 Posts
^replace it. Material is available @ pep boys.

Anyway, for those with universal fit front carpets, and wish to put in grommets to secure them to the hook, just go to walmart or something like it and buy a grommet kit in the camping/outdoor section. 3/8" / 1cm size. Cost only $5 and is enough to grommet yours and your friends. Punch the carpet and install the grommets, very easy. And since the grommets are metal, they're unlikely to get torn off.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
not sure....i'll see what i can do. everyone that is def wanting carpet let me know in this thread. so i can get a count and see what kind of discount i get.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
i want new carpet in black..............:cool:

-Robb-

·
Registered
57 Posts
yeah i'm DEFINATELY down. i need the stock blueish color from a 93 gxe. hopefully there will be enough interest because i'm going to have to buy some anyways.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts