The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i already tried that one dood, im not stupid i have been looking, i am trying to avoid going to the dealership (they are assholes) and they charge WAAAYY to much

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
Junglist said:
i already tried that one dood, im not stupid i have been looking, i am trying to avoid going to the dealership (they are assholes) and they charge WAAAYY to much
i found my black ones (OEM Brand NEW) on ebay :dunno:

·
588 Posts
ill get em for you barand new, from the dealer, just call the dealer and ask them how much they are and deduct 20% from that, and ill ship it to u

·
4,020 Posts
I mean, they look like second gen mats, not first gens because mine don't look like that on my first gen.

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went to the dealer today, the only place I can find any. I told the guy I wanted black floormats. So any way, they come in a color called "off black" what ever the hell that means. And they are $68 for a set of 4 and he did not have any in stock. I told him I would get back with him. That is way to much! I searched all over the freaking internet and can't find a single place that sells these! Im getting so pissed. I even found full carpet replacements for only like $180. But I only want the floor mats, and no body has floor matts, is there something special about these floormats?

·
13,021 Posts
IMO $68 isn't too much for the floor mats. I mean you are getting four of them and that means that they are less than $20 a piece. If you do decided to go with a dealer I would recommend Dave B. at Town North Nissan or Courtesy Nissan (I've never bought from them but I hear they are good)

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
$68 for all four???? That's NOTHING man! Be thankful. :)

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can't tell w/out seeing the top of the large mats but they definately look like 2nd gen floor mats to me

1 - 20 of 28 Posts