The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassa peeps yo i need help because it's about time for me to change my clutch and flywheel soon. i was thinking on getting ACT and a lightened flywheel. IT is easy to find the clutch but where can i find the flywheel?????? by the way does anyone have any pics of the WWW.AUTODYNAMIC.COM carbon fiber exhaust?????? is it any good??????? please help?

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
wassup? I have the ACT street disc and the JUN lightened flywheel.

I got the clutch at www.mmrusa.com for $335
and the JUN flywheel at www.nis-knacks.com for $425

i love the set up and it revs a lot faster and bites a hell of a lot harder.
Now then, I will warn you, it is very different and a major change from stock set up. So just be aware. When i left the shop after it was put in, i stalled about 3 times til i got home. You have to learn how to drive it all over again.

And please. please!!! Break the clutch in for at least 250 miles. Just to be safe, go about 350. I would hate to see you spend this much money on a tranny and blow it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
when you said, "break in the clutch", do you mean take it nice and easy or drive the way you're gonna be driving?

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
jj said:
when you said, "break in the clutch", do you mean take it nice and easy or drive the way you're gonna be driving?
take it really easy. Granny the hella out of it. No hard shifts and quick engagements. Drive like an old lady for about 300 miles or so. If you don't and start driving hard the day you get it, it will slip in about a month of use as opposed to 60K miles later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts