The Nissan Club banner

Fob Program

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  StuartMeaker 
#1 ·
I am needing to get a Fob programmed for my 13 3.5sl and just curious to what a fair price is to have this done? Im assuming only place i can go is the dealer but if not let me know. It is the remote start version as well if that makes a difference and the key has to be cut.

#2 ·
There are many automotive locksmiths who can supply and program the FOB at a lot lower price than the dealer.
Just email a few in your area. Cheaper if you go to them rather than them coming to you.

#4 · (Edited)
first call around to make sure you have a locksmith who can program this fob as many cant then you can save a lot of money buying used fob on ebay just make sure its the correct model and it has been erased, i made the mistake of buying uncleared fobs and the guy could not reprogram they need a special device to reset. My locksmith charged about $125 to program two more fobs, they must reprogram all at once. Remote wont matter and if the used fob has a cut key you can buy blanks on ebay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.