The Nissan Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OG member
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i saw these on www.speedandstlye.com and it says $899 for the rims AND tires. thery are focal f5 17x7s . basically i want to know 1)are these good rims and tires 2) is this a good deal

ALL WHEEL PACKAGES COME MOUNTED AND BALANCED, COMPLETE WITH LUGS AND VALVE STEMS. INCLUDED FOR THIS PACKAGE PRICE ARE 205-40-17 NANKANG LOW PROFILE TIRES.

·
*Horny Member*
403 Posts
two things:

first, they are ugly (I'm pretty sure most agree with me)

second, who the hell has ever heard of "NANKANG" tires?

You can find a similar/better deal with nice rims and better tires somewhere else, just keep looking...

·
1,859 Posts
It sounds like a good deal if it's new. I think the rims look pretty good on an altima. Nopimike had them on his 1st gen and I thought they looked pretty good. Also, I've heard of Nankang tires, though not much about them. See if they'll throw some Kumho's on them, they're cheap and high quality.

·
Genki desu ka
252 Posts
I was going to get the f10's but I found a better deal. I would recomend you get Kumho's. They are cheap and pretty durable. I have had mine on for about 4 months and there is no sign of cupping and little tread loss.

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
yeah tell them to toss the nankangs and get the right tire size

·
IM SOFA KING WE TODD DID
89 Posts
don't listen to them fools. i have the f5's on my champagne altima, and u cant find a better match.. ive gotten so many compliments on my rims, plus not a lot of people have them around my house. but the tires, as long as they are low profile, they are good. the rest is just a name.

·
upward spiral
618 Posts
Theiu... They are far from ugly dumbass.....im pretty sure most people DISAGREE with you..and around my area most people are pushin Konig or Enkei...I say get the focal's with some different tires, those tires are cheap thats why they are offering you at that 899 price, dont forget about shipping, lug nuts, mounting and balancing, all that good stuff, that 899 price turns in to about 1200 bones...I got my focals through the local discount tire shop for 1250..this includes all 16 locking lugs, 17x7 focal f5 rims, mounting , balancing, Kuhmo Ecsta supra 205/40Z/17 tires all around, and a road hazard warranty for the life of the tire, so if u get a nail, stick, spoon, whatever in your tire and its shot because of any problem other than tread wear... they replace it...
Find out the Total Cost of what this is gonna run you before you buy those puppies...and i say get em...NOTHING BUT COMPLIMENTS!!

·
viva le che
207 Posts
eatmocake said:
ok i saw these on www.speedandstlye.com and it says $899 for the rims AND tires. thery are focal f5 17x7s . basically i want to know 1)are these good rims and tires 2) is this a good deal

ALL WHEEL PACKAGES COME MOUNTED AND BALANCED, COMPLETE WITH LUGS AND VALVE STEMS. INCLUDED FOR THIS PACKAGE PRICE ARE 205-40-17 NANKANG LOW PROFILE TIRES.
please dont

·
*Horny Member*
403 Posts
please dont

Hey 2k1Platinum, SUCK ON IT!!!!!

and for your own sake, learn to spell man! It's T-H-I-E-U... :rolleyes: :D

·
*Horny Member*
403 Posts
DooDooBrown said:
but the tires, as long as they are low profile, they are good. the rest is just a name.

·
RS-R = Authentic JDM
219 Posts
OK loose the the tires get the rims!!!!!!!! get some SCORCHER'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yellow would be nice:D

·
upward spiral
618 Posts
Yah man OR you can be like anyone else and get some Konigs or Enkeis...do what you like, not what any of us think.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts